PARKWAY EYE CARE CENTER
An eye examination is a series of tests performed by an ophthalmologist, optometrist, or…
Glaucoma is a group of eye disorders that lead to progressive damage to the optic nerve.
Cataract surgery is the removal of the natural lens of the eye that has developed an opacification…
We offer popular lens options such as transistions, progressive, anti reflective lenses and much more.
A contact lens, or simply contact or CL, is a thin lens placed directly on the surface of the eye.
Our state of the art equipment helps to provide for a quick turn around of most eye glass orders.
TIME TO SEE YOU AGAIN…
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your vision care and your safety.
We have added some safety controls on top of our normal procedures for added precaution and want to make sure you know what to expect as you return to see us.
We have been hard at work getting our offices ready for you and we look forward to welcoming you! As you plan for your visit please make note of the following to ensure everyone’s care and safety.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask to the office. Patient masks will be worn in the waiting room, during their appointment and in the optical boutique.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask all patients to use upon entry.
- A Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the patient’s temperature and answering a few health-related questions.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this will include limited seating or a closure of our waiting room.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a home health aid or other adult would like to escort an adult patient, only one additional person will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask. A minor child can also be accompanied by one adult.
- When picking up glasses or contact lenses, appointments will be necessary.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- All patients/parents must complete a Supplemental Consent to Treat form and Supplemental Health Questionare before being seen. Please follow the link below to complete and submit the required forms:
A minor patient without completed forms and no parent/guardian to complete at the office will have their appointment rescheduled.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We will be contacting you to schedule an appointment soon!!
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
We look forward to SEEING you soon,
Dr. Brown and Staff
CONTACT US TODAY!
Most Insurances Accepted
Multiple Payment Options
Full Range Of Services
- 50 Union Avenue, Suite 104, Irvington NJ 07111
- 200 Central Avenue, Suite D, Orange NJ 07050